In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our legal system by the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
What is a Cookie?
This is brief information that is sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through their browser when they connect to a website.
Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide the requested services and are not usually kept (Session Cookies ), or to keep user data for other types of future services and that can be kept indefinitely (Persistent Cookies). Cookies can be their own or from third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
– Techniques that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registrations, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks…).
– Personalization that allow the user to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration…).
– Analytics that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow user activity to be measured and browsing profiles to be created with the goal is to improve websites.
– Advertising that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
– Personalized advertising that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web based on user behavior and browsing habits, from where it is obtained your profile and allows you to customize the advertising displayed in the user’s browser.
Cookies Policy cookies on this website
– To improve the usability of the web page
– To manage the website
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, a cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you.
Cookies Policy third party cookies
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, when treating cookies from analysis, we have requested your consent for its use, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide to give their consent or not.
In any case, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser.
Internet Explorer, please refer to the following link:
Mozilla Firefox, please refer to the following link:
Google Chrome, please refer to the following link:
Safari, please refer to the following link: